An incomplete list of
programs which I wrote or was a major contributor to:
- DNS tunnel that can use DNS-over-HTTPS and DNS-over-TLS resolvers.
- Compressor/decompressor for DOS executables with EXEPACK.
- An interpreter for the BLooP and FLooP programming languages.
- a GNU/Linux distribution
- performs encryption and decryption using the Solitaire encryption
- DemoSat programs.
- Between 2007 and 2014 I was a contributor to the Nmap security scanner.
- Downloader for OONI reports.
- Pluggable transports library.
- Censorship circumvention software.
- Captain Comic randomizer
I got a reward check from Donald Knuth for finding a bug in the
ADVENT program. (Typing
say water would in some cases cause
an infinite loop.)