An incomplete list of
programs which I wrote or was a major contributor to:
- An interpreter for the BLooP and FLooP programming languages.
- a GNU/Linux distribution
- performs encryption and decryption using the Solitaire encryption
- DemoSat programs.
- Since May 2007 I have been a contributor to the Nmap security scanner.
- Downloader for OONI reports.
- Pluggable transports library.
- Censorship circumvention software.
Wow! I got a reward check from Donald Knuth for finding a bug in the
ADVENT program. (Typing
say water would in some cases cause
an infinite loop.)